Friday 2 October 2015

lbw








These are two photos which my friend Lily Bertrand Webb took of me. I wanted to get some 'proper' photos of me. And in the world of selfies and everyone being their own photographer I wanted someone to actually capture me. I am very difficult to photograph as I hate having my photo taken. Two reasons I came to the conclusion in my teens I looked shit in pictures I am self conscious of my looks so that always makes an awkward/ugly photo. And b) I hate being fake in photos, posing all the time its just not on really I rather I just have one really good photo which captures the mood of the time rather than 100 pictures that look staged. 
These photos were taken on a chilly day in November last year, and I will cherish them forever. Thank you Lily. x







No comments:

Post a Comment