Tuesday 27 October 2015

reading










In my last post I mentioned that I read wellbeing websites, here are a few of my favourites:

ashley neese - I especially like her posts on giving up complaining. And crystal posts

free and native - modern guide to holistic living

the sphinx and the milky way - every time her moon readings. I even emailed once to ask where was her reading as I had been impatient waiting for her to post. 

the numinous - cosmic thinking, she also gets interviews from very interesting people.

the chalk board mag - very on the ball with the latest health and fitness tips.

free people blog - I check on a Sunday for my horoscope. My main reason for looking at this blog.

Reading before bed this book - Eastern Mind Western Body

Buying crystals from and reading her blog - the colourful dot







Simone Leblanc


No comments:

Post a Comment