Saturday 5 December 2015

etsy









This week I have been busy sorting out my studio again. Bringing back all the paintings and the things that go with the show. It is floor to ceiling mess! I am looking forward to seeing it all clear, the paintings archived in a filing cabinet, and the floor looking clean and not covered in dirt and dried flowers. I am happy because I did get round to uploading the postcards and postcard packs from the exhibition on to Etsy. I was pleased with the turn out of these postcards, I wanted to imitate how the Tate and other major galleries have postcards from the show on sale. When I have less to upload of the paintings I will put them onto etsy but for now all can be seen on my website and I can be contacted to purchase, £40 per painting.








own photo

No comments:

Post a Comment