Saturday 23 January 2016

content










'The more you know who you are and what you want, the less you let things upset you.'
Lost in translation.

I have written this blog post several times trying to figure out how to phrase things. But I still don't know how to, I think its this big shift I am going through. I am continually clearing things out of my life physically and mentally. It is like finding something you want under a big pile of junk. I feel that is what I am doing with myself. I did this with my artwork cleared what niggled me and I winded up to where I am now. This natural style which just flows through my hand. I am not looking at whats trendy, what is selling, just working off the mind and imagination. It is a beautiful space to be in and long may it last and grow.







Briton Rivière, Una and Lion, nineteenth century.

No comments:

Post a Comment