Tuesday 5 January 2016

FORZA!











I write this post late at night as a reminder to myself more than anything. 
I kept thinking why am I so tired? and it struck me today it is because I fight so many other peoples battles as well as my own. I'll help that person! I will make sure they feel better about themselves! 
I let out a long sigh of relief as I have said to myself, you don't need to. Life goes on without you. Changing my habits to ask myself how I feel in the morning, how was my day? 
Is it selfish? no it it is self care. Learn to say no, learn to put yourself first. Squash the feelings of guilt  and I believe self acceptance is on the other side.
I give it a month. One month to really focus totally on myself, and not others. 
Happiness? better sleep? adventure?
Lets see what happens. 








a silver fox

No comments:

Post a Comment