I have been in the studio a lot. I have a mouse problem, attracted by my mini kitchen I have in there. Which Ironically doesn't serve as a kitchen as it isn't plumbed in and the fridge is just full of different sauces the boys I share the barn with use on the sausages they cook on the grill. So I have got rid of it, pulled it out all myself, filling the holes with bricks, a total bodge job. It is very exciting thinking how I will arrange my furniture how I can best utilise the space etc.
While I am in there I listen to a lot of stories and music:
- Hannah Cohen - Child bride. (fav song don't say)
- the soundtrack to the theory of everything
- Savasana - Wha! ( 100% yoga music, be ready)
- Jimmy - Moriaty ( just that song)
- What are you looking at by Will Gompertz
Etruscan gold acorn