Thursday 21 July 2016

of late










- started the ball rolling for my 5 year plan for buying my own land to build on. Firmly in my intentions  making a mood board. pinterest where would I be without you!

- the proms opened with the The BBC Symphony Orchestra playing La Marseillaise, France's national anthem, to a packed Royal Albert Hall.

- I have always been drawn to Andy Goldsworthy work. When watching him I find him such a true artist. It is all about he philosophy, inspiration and passion you have for what you do. Never during this video to you feel like he is lost in his work or that its all a big con. What he says about his red stone piece just opened my eyes, to how everything is connected. 

- off to see David Bowies private collection at Sotheby's soon. Watch the little video they created for it. So influenced by this man and how he found inspiration. 







bridget bardot
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment