Sunday 21 August 2016

trust








"I use the Pensieve. One simply siphons the excess thoughts from one's mind, pours them into the basin, and examines them at one's leisure. It becomes easier to spot patterns and links, you understand, when they are in this form."
Albus Dumbledore 
Right now I could really do with a pensieve, I have so much floating about in my mind. It is like all my ideas are balloons and I am trying to grab on to them before they float away. Its frustrating but it also makes me excited to get in my studio so I can start creating. The studio hasn't even got foundations yet as its been so stressful trying to get it sorted. I keep thinking am I building a shed or a mansion? Me being me I read into this as a sign for me not to continue with putting my shed on the land or doing it at all. Then I got a call from the farmer who is allowing me to build on his land, " Lucy your phone is awful I can't hear what you are saying but it doesn't matter, you have got to only hear what I am saying, and I am telling you that you need to trust me. You are going to be ok on my land. That is all." and he hung up the phone. 







aesme


No comments:

Post a Comment