Friday 9 September 2016

blind hope










I have noticed I only ask for advice when I am put in a situation where I have to face my fears. Commitment, my insecurities, and anything to do with my heart. I feel though I have had a particular story in my life unravel to deal with all these things in one big leap.
However one thing I noticed from all the advice given there was no hope to any of it. I am talking about matters of the heart people. Why is it when its something to do with an impossible situation and its something to do with heart, it is immediately given the cut your loses attitude. I give myself that advice too, I mentioned last time I cut things before they have even had a chance to bloom. I do that with my artwork too. Something I had crumpled up in the bin the day before I come back and see it was actually quite beautiful.  I just think being hopeful can only get you somewhere even if its not the destination you set out with, you are still moving. And focusing on one destination is controlling the situation, trying to make it perfect, and perfection isn't happiness.  I believe you got to have just blind hope that things will work out, not just in relationships but life generally. I am in the art business after all it has the most uncertain future I am running on blind hope.









Isamu Noguchi Garden Museum NY

1 comment:

  1. Once again, I can really relate. The themes of this post are particularly pertinent to my life right now. I hope that blind hope doesn't have to mean blind fear. I haven't quite figured it out yet. All the best Lucy!

    ReplyDelete