Monday, 21 November 2016

of late







- can't believe this year with news, and I am just becoming aware through instagram about standing rock against the pipeline

- to watch and adore the programme planet earth 2 makes the above point so strong, should be a blanket no to anything that effects the earth, to long its been money over preservation. 

- my favourite magazine to read, and not just look at the pictures has a new issue coming out. Nourished Journal, look it up. And Bath folk magalleria will be stocking it.

- reading a history of pictures: from the cave to the computer screen, by David Hockney and Martin Gayford. thought provoking and art stripped to its bare bones. 

- there is not many things that I would want to be featured on but Desert island discs is one of them. People really open up on that programme because its not trying to catch anyone out I love learning about peoples playlists, and life in general. 

- by the looks of things I live on the BBC for most of entertainment. Also watched Peter Yorks Hipster Handbook. I hate labels for anyone I think it is very narrow minded and just a form of judgment. However this is an intriguing label as no one wants to be associated with it but there is a defiant strong tribe that goes along with it, mainly men. 

- if you are self employed and don't do this already, do it! I got together all my self employed group of friends to all go out for a Christmas party. Being self employed has its perks, for example I am writing this post in my PJs, but it can also be very lonely and you can forget to take a minute out and celebrate! 

- uploaded a few paintings I did this Autumn onto my etsy site. And just this weekend gone I got featured in The Times Christmas guide. My favourite painting I uploaded out of the bunch. 





Nolde, Emil Ripe Sunflowers 1930

No comments:

Post a Comment